- Turning into what God made us to be is a beautiful, symbolic post by Natalie (Processing the Word) illustrating the tenderness of love God feels for us particular in relation to our transformation.
- “Information please” by Paul Villard, will keep you hooked to the end. It recounts a true story of a beautiful relationship between a boy and a lady who I feel nicely demonstrates the Fruit of the Spirit.
- Sometimes we just need Someone with Skin on them is a great post by Mel Thompson on the importance of receiving and giving comfort to others. It also illustrates God desire for us to be comforted.
- Amy Hagerup, shares lessons learnt from the Mission fields of Ghana. This time she shares a very powerful lesson she learnt from a small boy called Isaac.
- What do you do when someone has wrongly accused you? Dixie shares four steps to dealing with the confusion, hurt and sorrow of false accusations.
- Are you a Sabbath keeper? If so or even if not you will love this post by a dear sister in Messiah, who gently shares the comfort and joy she experiences in entering the Sabbath rest.
- Last but not least, my latest post shares the lesson of looking past the physical into the spiritual as an aid to inner healing.
I hope that you get a chance to read a few of these blog posts, they have really blessed me and comforted me so I pray that they will do the same for you. I hope to be sharing great posts like this regularly so stay tuned … please feel free to leave a comment here as well as on the site so I can find out how they blessed you.
- Remembering the Sabbath (maddmedic.wordpress.com)
- The Sabbath Is A Gift From Jesus (gospelbondservant.com)